Feb 28, 2009

♪♫ who could make it better

♪♫ who could make it better (by ishkamina)

So here I'm sitting in my car at the same old stop light
I keep waiting for a change, but I don't know what
So red turns into green turning into yellow
But I'm just frozen here on the same old spot
And all I have to do is just press the pedal
But I'm not

-aimee mann

My favorite comment from flickr:
"Well worth viewing large on black while listening to the amazing Aimee Mann!
Trying to find the right word for this...How about nifty?

nif⋅ty  [nif-tee] Informal. –adjective
1. attractively stylish or smart: a nifty new dress for Easter.
2. very good; fine; excellent: a nifty idea.
3. something nifty, as a clever remark or joke.
Origin:
1860–65, Americanism; of obscure orig.

Perfect!"
-JPDenton

No comments: